Dead Army - Radio Frequency
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Leaving early access first on Itch.io
Dead Army is a Real Time Strategy (RTS) game where the player takes control of an army of zombies. The player will be able to command each and every zombie in order to create the best strategy to raze military bases, villages and small towns. Given that controlling zombies is a feature, the player will also be able to increase its undead army through human infection.
Based on both Tower Defense and Real Time Strategy genres, the player will take control of a pre-determined number of zombies and march them towards the enemy bases on each level. These bases are populated by armed soldiers or law enforcers that can be in or outside of a service station.
Single Player Mode
Player objective varies within each level. Some objectives will be more straightforward than others. With that being said, in some levels the player will have to kill all enemies to succeed; while in other levels the player may be tasked with the gathering of some resource, or protecting a hero at all costs. The objectives will be displayed as soon as the player reaches a new level.
Miscellaneous objectives in Single Player Mode
Not every level will feature misc-objectives. Their purpose will be to generate additional challenges to the player. Some will be simple, while others will need an elaborate strategy for its completion. Misc-objectives will not be mandatory in order to complete any level.
Every level will have one or more enemy bases to be destroyed, and every level will also start with an initial amount of zombies for the player to control. This amount can be increased throughout the course of the game.
- Initial levels that works as a tutorial
- New types of soldiers and enemies gradually appear throughout the game
- Tactical objectives where the player will have to go beyond devastating its opponent
- New features at every level revealing both human and zombie units – each with its new abilities
- Individual control and selection of each unit
- Group control and selection through keyboard mapping
- Squad control and selection by unit type (zombie-ballistae, zombie-warrior, etc)
- HP bar display for both ally and enemy units
- New units that are more killed and lethal at each level
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Release date||Mar 28, 2019|
|Genre||Strategy, Adventure, Simulation|
|Tags||2D, army, Singleplayer, Top-Down, Top Down Adventure, Tycoon, Zombies|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Links||Steam, Steam, Steam Greenlight, Twitter|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $4.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
- Update 1.5 - Leaving early access first on Itch.ioMar 28, 2019
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.